20 Questions For Your Valentine's Day
Cook up some dinner, hop on video call with your LDR boo, and ask one another these deep questions. A perfect way to spend your long distance Valentine's Day!
1. If a crystal ball could tell you everything about your life and your future, would you want to know?
2. Does spending time with other people energize you or drain you?
3. If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
4. What would your perfect day look like?
5. When is the last time you cried?
6. Is social media bringing us more together or making everyone more isolated and alone?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. Given the choice of anyone in the world (alive or dead), who would you invite to dinner?
9. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story. Set a timer.
10. What is your most terrible memory?
11. What color do you most identify with?
12. What would you say is your worst trait?
13. What is your favorite holiday?
14. How do you think others perceive you when they meet you for the first time?
15. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
16. Have you ever been heartbroken?
17. If you could choose any name beside your own, what would it be?
18. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
19. You house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save one item. What would it be and why?
20. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time?